So, you want to establish a training center in Dubai, you might live in Dubai or you just thinking about moving to Dubai to open a training center. Then this blog is for you. I will be talking about the necessary steps you need to take to establish a training center in Dubai.
Dubai training centers are actually governed by the KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), KHDA are the main regulators for training institutes in UAE.
There are a number of steps you need to take to establish one. When you have gotten the location for the training center site, you will need to submit the facility layout to KHDA for approval. Such things as the educational materials also needs to be approved by the KHDA.
Some of the steps you need to take are:
- Preliminary Approval
- Business Plan Submission
- Educational Service Permits
- Entry Registration
- Certificate of environment, health, and safety from Dubai Civil Defense
- Premises Location
The above are some of the main things you need to get approved to run a training center in Dubai. The processes will not take much time to finish. As soon as you get approved, you can immediately start the necessary process on your own part.
Below are some of the things you need to do as the owner, to help you start your training center the right way for success:
- Get the right credentials – when starting a training center of any sort in any part of the world, you will need to have the right knowledge, education, experience that proves you are capable of running such a center.
Some of the credentials may include a University Degree, Masters or PhD in the related field from a well-recognized institution. You will also need a professional license.
- Outline your offerings – when starting, you have to be able to present your services as a product. This will make it easy for clients to choose the product that suit their individual needs and wants.
- Articulate your value – once you have designed your services as a product, you must then articulate its value to your clients.
Craft a message that clients can read and see the value in enrolling for one or more of your courses. Here you will be presenting your value proposition.
- Publish your offering online – When you are done articulating your value, the next thing you might want to do is publish your offering on the internet. Many people who want to enroll in a training center usually go online looking for such training centers. For example, in Dubai, a person might search for Dubai training centers.
Be sure to outline the variety of courses you offer, how professional and accredited you are and the benefits clients will derive by enrolling in your training center.
- Create a Business Model – this is one of the most important steps when starting a training anywhere in the world for that matter, you have to be able to create how you will be making sales.
It is recommended to have run capital sufficient for at least 6 months because sales might not be much during this period.
With all the above tips, you are good to go in starting your own successful training center even though you might need to research deep. This should serve as the basics and guide.