SSC CHSL or Staff Selection Commission is a very popular body that recruits every year in India. Lakhs of youngsters enroll for the examination across India. The level of competition is among the toughest, but then the job aspirants wish to take the opportunity of securing a good job in this sector. The candidates should not miss out the notification that comes out in the online job portals, and they should enroll for the same within the given time. The nationwide examination is conducted for various posts such as various government departments. Below are mentioned some key points about the examination. (Read more about SSC CHSL Exam here at OnlineTyari)
Seven notable points about SSC CHSL
- The basic criterion for the examination is 10+2 level or any equivalent examination.
- The examination is conducted in four tiers. The tier 1 examination is conduction in 200 marks which covers sections such as General Awareness, English language, aptitude and General Intelligence and Reasoning. The time allotted for the examination is 80 minutes. In the tier 2 examination, more marks are allotted to each of the sections. Following this, the third tier consists of descriptive papers. The last and the final tier is about document verification and computer proficiency test.
- The general awareness section includes subjects such as history, civics, political science, and economics.
- Pay scale is high in this sector, and it includes posts such as Lower division clerk, postal assistants, data entry operator, data entry operator in grade A.
- To crack the examination, you have to cover up all the sections mentioned above. The more you practice the online test series, the higher you are probable to qualify the examination.
- For the skill test, you should be proficient in computer knowledge and should be able to type 8,000 characters per hour in order to qualify for the examination. Apart from this, the examination consists of multiple-choice questions that have four options to choose from for each of the problems.
- The online mode of payments makes it easier for the job aspirants. The fee for the male candidate is rupees one hundred. The female candidates, ST and SC candidates are exempted from paying fees.
Additional information about SSC CHSL
Other than this, the job aspirant should also be aware of the fact that the combined grade of all the tiers determines whether the candidates are eligible for the post or not. For cracking the examination, you can either study on your own or attend courses that shall give you proper guidance to crack the examination. Attending the coaching on a regular basis is not the end. You will also have to plan and make schedule such that you are able to make maximum use of time.
Maintaining a strict routine before the examination shall help you have time for all the topics. It is necessary to cover up all topics and give equal attention to every one of them. The online examination will have fixed time slot for different sections. You will also be able to mark the questions if you doubt with any of them, such that you are able to review them later on.
Thus, to get a secured career in the public sector services, applying for jobs in staff selection commission is highly desirable among the youngsters these days. For practicing the test series, you should use more of the applications that give free test series to enhance the efficiency skills of the candidates.